December 01, 2005

Sometimes you just don't feel like sleeping

Its been a long time since I wrote in this space. Infact its really been a long time since I ever wrote anything at all. So this one evening when I had finished my exams before most people in batch, and when it was really getting depressing not being able to find my old form back in stick-cricket, and when also I did not feel like sleeping even though it is soon going to be six, I decided that this is the time that i should do this.

Hmm i don't know what kind of first paragraph you write for a blog but if you found it frustating enough, my job's done

Moving back in time, this time I want to speak about the semester that has gone. This semester has been one of a kind and really different from all preceding it, and technically is not yet over as I am still to submit my animation assignments and that hurts. Not that it hurts to do the aninmation thing but it is actually that right now, only thing I really want to do is go home and i am going to stay here in college for next 8 days for just this one reason.

Its hard to think about anything in particular that happened in last 6 months, except ofcourse that right now I am more confused than ever. Just about 10 days ago, I had almost decided what I wanted to do with my life, but once again life takes a full circle back to confusion. I really don't understand how people really can decide to do what they want to do for the rest of their lives. I mean no harm, infact now i respect those who really know what they want to do, even if it is robbing other people for the rest of their, with guns or with ties and suits.

As far as I go, I can't really imagine myself doing something for the rest of my life. It just so happens with everything till date, that whatever I have seen and done makes me feel more and more convinced that I don't really want to do them. that those things really don't have a lot of meaning in the real sense.

Its really crazy, and I don't know if it happens with everyone but everytime I see a new thing, I really want to do it and when i get on with doing it, its either some or other things that constraint me, or it simply is that I see no meaning in doing it. i want to talk. talk to people who

... THIS was written on 30th Nov
... I decided to stop writing after this for some reason I don't remember, but just today when I got back to my blogger, I decided to post this

2 comments:

AK. said...

i cudnt have agreed more gaurav. i can totally relate to what you wrote.
maybe everyone else is also like that. just that they pretend that they 'know'.

Calvin said...

Oh bhai!

Usually the most interesting people that I have seen around me are the ones who don't have an idea where they are going to land up!

You see... without unpredictablility... there is no spice in life!